Friday, November 23, 2007

All Sports Coverage

I love football season, and one of the reasons I enjoy is it is all of the coverage on the websites. I realize we are in "football country," and my intention is not to complain about the coverage for football, I really wish we enjoyed the same amount of information and coverage for the other sports. For example, I have been searching in vain to find basketball tournament championship games that were played Wednesday night. I know the staffs were short on Thanksgiving, but I still can't find any scores today. You always hear that the other sports don't have the same interest, but I think there would with coverage. I see it other communities, many of which are smaller. We have some great atheletes playing these other sports and I would love to be able to keep up with them. Anyone else agree?

No comments: